Global-e is the world’s leading platform in enabling and accelerating global, direct-to-consumer cross-border ecommerce. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international traffic conversion and sales and achieve significant global online growth.
Founded in 2013 and operating from several offices worldwide, Global-e is the chosen partner of hundreds of global retailers and brands, including Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, M&S, Montblanc, Forever 21, Versace, Iconic and more.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Director of Partnerships to join our Sales team. The Director of Partnerships will lead our Senior Partnership Managers in the UK and USA. This candidate will be the main focal point for senior executives in key companies and will manage and expand Global-e's strategic partnerships, services and business collaborations.
- Manage Global-e's overall partner strategy and planning globally.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage strategic relationships with new and existing partners to support business goals.
- Execute partner sales strategies specific to each geographic region.
- Drive growth by identifying partnership opportunities and creating indirect sales channels through joint business planning and ongoing partner enablement.
- Negotiate and close contracts and growth plans with current and prospective partners.
- Work closely with our direct sales and marketing teams on creating, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts and key metrics for each partner account.
- Support revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals across all our partners.
- 6+ years of experience in Partnerships and Sales, Account Management or Business Development.
- Prior experience in leading a Partnership Manager/Channels team.
- Hands-on experience recruiting, enabling, and leading channel networks and partners from the ground up.
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased inbound lead generation.
- Background in the e-commerce ecosystem is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience working with Shopify is a major plus.
- Experience in partnering with big enterprises like Facebook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience working independently in a high-volume dynamic environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.