We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for post-launch projects with our top tier brands. The technical project manager is responsible for project management of new features and resolution of complex issues to ensure retention and growth; serves as the project liaison between the company and the client and is responsible for all aspects of the project (such as delivery, relationship, timetables, releases and services).
The technical project manager represents the client internally and Global-e externally.
The technical project manager works independently, under general and professional guidelines, on routine tasks, problem resolution and any escalations, when required; as well as collaborate with internal groups, such as Customer Success, R&D, Product and Tech Support.
- Main point of contact for our customers (merchants) from project development through to project execution on engineering and technical issues
- Oversight and direction of all project execution activities including scoping, scheduling, quality, and performance associated with the project assigned
- Facilitate, synchronize and track progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, infrastructure, integrations, etc.
- Communicate the project progress both internally and externally
- Lead the internal and/or external problem-solving efforts necessary to arrive at appropriate decisions
- Work closely with the account management and product teams to prioritize new feature requests and help build processes across the organization
- 2+ years of B2B project / program management experience in multi-disciplinary software projects or equivalent experience
- Technical understanding to lead technical discussion with large scale B2B customers
- Display a positive and proactive attitude in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to navigate high-pressure situations, identify problems and solutions, and escalate as needed
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Have a ‘wide angle’ vision and system wide perspective of software and internet products