We are looking for an IT Team lead with hands-on capabilities who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations and activities for an IT and Helpdesk team.
As we continue to grow rapidly, you will create and execute projects and implement solutions that have a widespread impact.
- Manage the local and remote IT and Helpdesk team members
- Lead, own and execute global IT Infrastructure projects.
- Own and lead supervision, monitoring, and response for our cloud platform
- Collaborate with cross-organization teams, external suppliers, and global business / operational teams.
- At least 5 years experience in a hands-on System Administration position from a global SaaS oriented tech company (Must)
- 2+ years of experience in managing an IT team, preferably at a growing tech company (Advantage)
- Proven experience in leading IT projects and teams using up-to-day technologies
- High level of knowledge of Linux and Windows-based OS. (Must)
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Python, PowerShell) (Must)
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure including Networking, Cloud technologies, Office 365 & Azure services (Advantage)
- Proven experience in managing a fully cloud-based IT setup (AWS - big advantage)
- Have excellent customer service perspective
- A team player and a strong people person
- Ability to communicate effectively in English - verbal, face-to-face, visual, written, and through workshops/presentations