We're looking to hire a super talented Tier-3 Back-End Engineer to join our growing production support group and provide high-level support and automation to our top-tier brands.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e teams and cross-functional groups, to solve complex problems, track open issues and guarantee the technical solution provided is working properly.
The job will include involvement in all the releases, having a strong understanding of the technical concept of the systems, attention to detail and strong multitasking skills to handle various priorities.
The job is also required to master automation development, to provide support to the internal departments with their day-to-day work.
● Deep dive into complex problems & analysis of their root cause using .NET/C# code, logs, SQL, and other debugging tools.
● Write and execute automation for internal and external customers.
● Manage monitoring tools
● Report, analyze, follow and verify that issues are closed.
● 1-2 years of experience in .NET/C#/Automation development with REST APIs in web-based environment – Must.
● Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases - Must.
● Experience working with GIT – advantage
● Knowledge of networks & servers – advantage
● Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
● Ability to navigate high-pressure situations, identify problems and solutions, and escalate as needed
● Display a positive and proactive attitude in all interactions with internal and external customers.
● Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs.
● Previous experience in eCommerce environment is a strong advantage
● Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
● B.Sc degree in computer science.