Global-e is looking for a senior solutions engineer to join our Solutions team in London.
We're looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to play a key role in supporting our Sales, Project, Product and R&D teams in conducting technical discussions with online retailers and brands wishing to expand their cross-border business with Global-e.
The job will include leading Global-e's technology and integration with prospects and existing clients, face-to-face and virtually. The Solutions Engineer needs to be up to date with ongoing and future product and system developments and needs to be able to translate client feedback, suggestions and requests to our internal Product and R&D teams.
- Work closely with the Sales team to introduce Global-e’s cross-border solution to prospects.
- Help the customer understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform, explaining technical features and solving potential roadblocks.
- Ensure that you are up to date with features and product roadmaps by actively participating in internal technical discussions, contributing “field-level” feedback from clients and prospects.
- Act as the Product and R&D teams’ mediator by thoroughly documenting feedback, input and requests that are raised during client meetings.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify our key customers’ technical objections and develop a strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure.
- Provide customers with “best practices” in order to optimize and ensure the effectiveness of the Global-e's integrated platform.
- Travel to sales meetings and technological workshops at customer sites, attend professional conferences etc. as required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a technical pitch and communicate with technical personas.
- BA/BS/Master degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience in architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed web systems.
- Deep understanding of system integration concepts and RESTful services.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with multiple technological environments (including emerging technologies), methodologies and solutions in the Cloud/IT space.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Independently manage and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in collaborating closely with remote teams
- Technical sales or solutions engineer experience is a big advantage.
- Open-minded with a desire to learn.
- Ability to be flexible and work global hours as required.