The legal team operates as a commercial enabler and problem solver for all departments. We balance profound compliance and legal advice with a practical and pragmatic approach. The legal team operates in the forefront of the business, constantly communicating with our clients and providers as well as internal teams and decision makers. The team is currently based in Israel, we continuously grow and enhance our breadth of expertise.
We are looking for a full-time lawyer to join the merchant department of our legal team and provide support with both commercial and privacy matters. as part of your job you will:
- Review, draft and negotiate international commercial agreements, mainly with our global clients and suppliers.
- Provide ongoing legal counselling and guidance on a wide range of commercial issues, working closely with sales, biz-dev, product and operations departments
- Counsel and provide support regarding global privacy and data protection matters, including review of data processing agreements
- A qualified attorney in Israel with 2-4 years of experience practicing commercial law in a prominent law firm
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts – a must
- Practical experience with global privacy and security legislation (GDPR/CCPA/) – a must
- legal experience in a global high-tech company – an advantage
- Fast learner, smart with a problem solving approach and a pleasant human being, with an ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – a must
- The position requires availability and ability to routinely support our US operations during their business hours