The project manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within TechOps, from the initial ideation through to completion. To coordinate people and processes, to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
The project manager will also act as a point of liaison between the TechOps team and other relevant stake holders. The PM will use project management tools such as Jira to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project.
A key part of a project manager's role is to identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects. This role will also be responsible for data analysis and will contribute for data driven management and decision making.
- Manage and oversee TechOps-related projects, including information systems integrations and tools for Technical Support, and NOC.
- Coordinate and optimize internal and external processes within the TechOps department to enhance productivity and service quality.
- Zendesk Admin for TechOps.
- Analyse data and KPIs for data driven management and decision making.
- Generate comprehensive reports for the TechOps department, encompassing Zendesk, Jira, Global-e order processing, and more.
- Develop and refine workflows within the TechOps department to ensure seamless coordination and task execution.
- Design and enhance training programs for TechOps department staff to foster professional growth and competence.
- Two or more years of project management experience.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Experience with information systems like Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- Proven success working with all levels of management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, data analysis and reporting skills.