We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join the payments group. As a compliance specialist you will be responsible for ensuring Global-e’s payments operations comply with regulations, policies and evaluate operational risk.
You will manage outbound relationship with different providers and with internal stockholders from the Payments and Legal teams.
As a compliance specialist you will:
- Lead on-boarding and screening procedures for new brands
- Manage relationship with payment providers
- Identify and analyze regulatory requirements and transform it to procedural actions
- Conduct background research of Know-Your-Customer, Anti-Money Laundering and risk checks for both existing and new merchants
- Coordinate system setup for new merchants
- Team player
- One year of experience as a compliance manager
- Fluent English
- Legal background – advantage
- Project management background – advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Global-e, our people play a key role in our success.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We’re passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We pride ourselves on being diverse in age, gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, neurodiversity, disability status, ethnicity and any other aspect which makes us unique.