Global-e is a well-funded company and is an established market leader, run by a senior and experienced leadership team, offering a revolutionary enterprise-grade cross-border solution for eCommerce web sites. We're looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our global team of professionals who are there 24/7 ready to make sure all our systems are running smoothly, and our clients are receiving exceptional service from Global-e.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e engineers, analysts and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally. Given the mission critical system that we’re running, the job will involve some rotational on-call and after hours work when needed.
The job will include involvement in monitoring and supporting our cutting-edge cloud and software systems, and opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider and rely on our system’s high availability.
The Support requirements will include problem assessment, cloud infrastructure and software troubleshooting, system configuration, and leading customers through trouble shooting to problem resolution.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Operations, Service or Technical pre/post sales team, with direct client interaction, in web-based environment, as technical support / development / dev-ops engineer.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment is a strong advantage.
- Understanding of monitoring and technical support methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Windows based production environments (Services, IIS, Application Data Flows).
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs.
- Willingness and ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Previous experience working in a global organization – advantage.