Global-e is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our marketing team in a full-time position. As a member of the marketing team, the graphic designer is responsible for executing marketing and communications materials, inspired by the company’s marketing strategy and aligned with the brand language, across all our marketing channels including web, mobile, social, email, and print.
The graphic designer will also work closely with the video team on creating different videos, including animated tutorials.
The ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated, a team-player and able to respond quickly to multiple project’s needs and brings experience across multiple platforms.
- Develop and deliver creative projects from start to finish to support the full range of the company’s marketing needs, including:
- Web pages - creating responsive materials from the mockup stage and responsible for providing the web developers team with all graphic assets
- Content marketing collateral (i.e. brochures, whitepapers, etc.) and presentations, including PowerPoint design templates
- Social media ads and email campaigns
- Videos and animated tutorials
- Driving creativity to the next level across all marketing materials in terms of quality, design, layout, color, typography and brand consistency
- Collaborate with the other graphic design team members to ensure consistency of designs across all all marketing projects
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer/ Creative Manager. Experience in a digital/branding agency - an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English – a must
- Experience in designing and executing wide range of marketing materials, from email marketing campaigns and landing pages to brochures and reports
- Strong level of creative design skills with an eye for detail
- Highly skilled in all creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- MS Office expert (PowerPoint required)
- Professional in Aftereffects software and/or other animation and video editing software – a huge advantage
- UI-UX skills and knowledge – an advantage
- Previous experience in working with Hubspot and WordPress– an advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaboratively and driven by critique
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines while effectively managing multiple projects with creativity and flexibility
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Degree in graphic design or similar
- Design portfolio required – Please make sure to include your updated portfolio with your CV. We will contact only resumes with links to portfolio