We're looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our Core R&D department and take a significant part in the development of Global-e's core system.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, with end-to-end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
The Core group is responsible for the most important components of the system providing a multi-tenant, fully customizable checkout experience; APIs for eCommerce platforms integration; end-to-end payments solutions that involve third-party integration in a secured payment environment.
The Core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back-office applications to windows services and micro-services as well as integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
- 3-5 years proven experience developing end-to-end web applications via ASP.NET MVC/.Net Core
- C# .NET Server side development
- Understanding design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g. MS-SQL)
- Experience with Agile (e.g. SCRUM) methodologies – advantage
- Experience working with micro-services - advantage
- Writing unit testing using major frameworks – Nunit, xUnit, or equivalent
- Knowledge in React/Angular/Vue - advantage
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket, etc.) - advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (NewRelic, AppDynamics, WinDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters, etc.) – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ - advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud/Azure – advantage