We are seeking to add a skilled marketing content writer and professional screenwriter to join our growing marketing team and be part of working on a wide range of marketing projects in the B2B area. The marketing content writer will be responsible for creating different marketing materials such as blog posts, white papers, brochures, presentations, as well as social media content and digital content including ad words and landing pages. In addition, in this position the writer will be responsible for drafting video scripts, including tutorials and filmed interviews and will work closely with the video editing team as well as with other relevant teams in the company.
The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience as a marketing and video script writer, and/or professional copywriter for advertising agencies. They must be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Previous experience in working on digital B2B content – a must.
- Conceptualize and write engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and projects, including: web copy, ad copy, landing pages, email campaigns, weekly blogs, social posts, whitepapers and case studies.
- Working with our video team as well as product teams on creating different videos and tutorials
- Update website pages and company blog
- Manage company social media forums
- Monitor the success of marketing content across multiple channels
- Native level written and spoken English- a must
- 3+ years of marketing writing experience, preferably in B2B /hi-tech/software company
- Experience in writing video scripts, including tutorials – a must. A showreel of previous works is required.
- Experience in writing for social media and blogs
- Experience in writing different thought leadership marketing materials such as articles, reports and whitepapers – an advantage
- Experience in creating B2B lead generation campaigns including ads, landing pages and newsletters
- Previous experience working with WordPress and Hubspot
- Previous experience in working on digital campaigns including manage google ads account and using google analytics tools
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO best practices – an advantage
- A true marketer – real understanding of the B2B marketing world and a storyteller by nature
- Curious and a quick learner, with a good grasp of technical concepts and turning numbers into a story
- An eye for detail and an ear for nuance
- Creative and thinking outside the box
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaboratively and driven by critique
- Hard worker and a team player, with ability to work simultaneously on different projects and meet tight deadlines
- University level degree, B.A. or above