We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, dynamic and organized Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Sales Operation team.
In your role, you will be the main point of contact for Hubspot related issues, manage marketing automation and PPC campaigns:
Lead Marketing Automation system to provide metric-based performance and best practices.
Design & Build Hubspot solutions, including:
- email campaigns
- Landing pages
- Reports and dashboards
- Data-base maintenance
- Work closely with marketing content team to execute and publish marketing materials.
- Manage paid digital campaigns to exceed marketing strategy and company's KPIs, including optimizations, keyword research, competitive audits and more
- Handle benchmarking and improving marketing performance metrics.
- Align with SDR/BDR team to improve the leads quality and full synchronization between marketing and sales.
- Managing company’s client communication system.
- Create sales reports, synchronize heavy data sets and maintain company’s CRM.
- Provide Hubspot training to users across internal departments.
- Customize system changes and work closely with web development team for new requests and fixes.
- 2+ years of Hubspot experience, including implementation of cross department processes- mandatory
- Previous experience in managing and monitoring PPC campaigns – mandatory
- Excel expert with strong technical and data-oriented skills – mandatory
- 2+ years of marketing operation experience – mandatory. B2B SASS marketing experience - an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics
- Fluent in English both spoken and written (high level communication abilities required)
- Highly motivated and organized with proven project management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work closely with other teams and independently
- University level degree, B.A. or above - mandatory