We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to partner with our clients throughout Global-e's integration processes.
The role will include leading the implementation of clients’ projects after contract closure, from start until go-live. The Project Manager represents the client within Global-e and Global-e in front of the client, serving as the project liaison between the company and the client. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work independently, under general and professional guidelines, on routine tasks, problem resolution and any escalations, when required.
- Managing work by applying your knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet the project requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the project including delivery (via the delivery group), relationship, timetables, releases and services.
- Complete accountability, from engagement to launch, for all planning, commitments and the timely delivery of our solution to customers.
- Act as the focal point and ensure the satisfaction of all your customers.
- Facilitate, synchronize and track progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, Infrastructure, Integrations, etc.
- Communicate the progress to customers and internal bodies.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in B2B project management positions.
- Leadership - Motivating the team, serving them, coaching them and inspiring others.
- Ability to understand tech concepts. A prior technical background with an understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Must be able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Independently manage and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in collaborating closely with remote teams.
- Excellent English – Written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent additional language – advantage.