We are seeking a skilled Project Coordinator. The project coordinator will be part of the Project Management team working on integrations with our clients - international retailers in the US.
As a Project Coordinator you will fill in the essential role of providing technical assistance to the Project manager in successfully launching new clients and day to day management of our ever-growing client base. In addition, you will be working closely with the Account managers and other teams in Global-e for technical support of live clients.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking for an entry level position and gaining massive experience working on projects with well-known international brands, and in-depth knowledge of E-Commerce domain.
The responsibilities will include:
Be an expert of the system settings for all the Account managers, Project and OPS teams. Working with cross-functional teams and related stakeholders in providing new tools and services to internal teams and customers. Assisting Leader(s) in driving project delivery, identify and address project risks/issues. You will be required to work independently on activities end to end, including pushing for cooperation with other teams , and escalating when required. Performing other ad-hoc duties to support project delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail-oriented
- Team player. Pleasant attitude toward co-workers
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ambitious, highly motivated and self-learner
- Ability to handle many concurrent activities under pressure
- Technological background and/or orientation – an advantage
- Experience working in Agile environment – an advantage
- Hands-on experience in SQL – an advantage