We are looking for a Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the payments group. No previous experience required, this is an entry-level position.
As a Risk and Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring Global-e’s payments operations comply with regulations, policies and evaluate operational risk. You will collaborate with different stockholders from the Payments, Sales, Projects, and Legal teams.
As a Risk and Compliance analyst you will:
- Conduct background research of Know-Your-Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, and risk checks for both existing and new merchants
- Develop and implement on-boarding procedures for new merchants
- Identify and analyze regulatory requirements and transform it to procedural actions
- Coordinating system setup for new merchants
- Academic background - B.A degree in Business/economics/Government school
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Proactive approach