We are looking for an associate legal counsel to help drive the rapid, ongoing growth of the business.
The candidate will be working on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including services agreement and vendor agreements with clients (e-commerce retailers and brands) as well as the company’s providers. The role will necessitate liaising with teams across our other international offices, as well as external counsel where necessary.
As Associate Legal Counsel you will-
- Provide ongoing legal advice, working with all departments of the company (operations, HR, taxes, sales, product, marketing, etc.);
- Negotiate and draft various contracts, including services agreements, employment agreements, distribution, consulting, suppliers, DPAs, NDAs and more;
- Address issues related to the protection of privacy, including monitoring legislation on the subject and preparing internal company guidelines;
- Assist in cross-organizational compliance projects and the creation of legal working methods for all departments in the company.
- The role will report to the General Counsel.
- A licensed attorney with at 1-2 years of experience after internship
- Graduate of the high-tech department / international commercial department of one of the leading Israeli law firms – required
- Experience in the legal department of a technology / commercial company – required
- Strong drafting skills – required
- In-depth practical knowledge of privacy protection and international trade – a major advantage
- Background or experience in indirect taxation – an advantage
- Background or experience in e-commerce – an advantage
- Native English speaker – required