Global-e is looking for Solutions Engineers to join our growing team
We're looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Solutions Engineer, to join Global-e and take a solid part in supporting our Sales, Project, Product/R&D teams in conducting technical conversations with online retailers and brands wishing to expand their cross-border business with Global-e.
The job will include leading the technology and integration tracks in face-to-face as well as remote meetings with prospect and existing clients, being always up to date with ongoing and future developments of Global-e’s systems, as well as taking clients’ feedbacks, inputs and requests back to the Product and R&D teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Global-e’s cross-border solution to our prospect customers.
- Help prospect customers understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
- Become a Product expert who is 100% up to date with features and product roadmaps, by actively participating in internal technical discussions, contributing “field-level” feedback from clients and prospects.
- Act as the Product’s and R&D’s teams’ mediator by thoroughly documenting feedbacks, inputs and requests that are raised during client meetings.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Travel to sales meetings and technological workshops at customer sites, attend professional conferences etc. as required.
- Have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing “best practice” advice to customers to optimize the integrated Global-e platform effectiveness.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
- BA/BS/Master degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in architecting and hands-on developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed web systems.
- Deep understanding of systems integration concepts and RESTful services.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with multiple technological environments (including emerging technologies), methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Independently manage and prioritize task assignments.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Experience in close working interactions with distant teams.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales or solutions engineer in a customer facing role – big advantage.
- Open-minded with a life-time willingness to learn.
- English - fluent
- Additional language - German, French, Spanish - Hugh advanced