We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate that can provide excellent customer service for logistics-related issues. This person is resourceful and a creative thinker with a “no job is too small” mindset, enjoys working with a diverse team and is comfortable operating in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment. The Customer Experience Associate reports to Sr. Customer Experience Manager.
Effectively and efficiently handle, research and resolve a high volume of incoming customer tickets on a daily basis, with a focus on logistics-related issues:
- Address correction and validation
- Tracking inquiries
- File lost or damaged shipping claims with partner carriers
- Escalate customer service requests as necessary to key internal stakeholders in onboarding, client success, tech, and logistics
- 1-3 years of experience as a customer service associate, operations associate, or in other client-facing roles
- Ability to coordinate with various functional teams to drive improvement in the customer experience
- Experience resolving e-commerce and logistics issues required, international shipping experience a plus
- Comfortable with taking a hands-on approach to all areas of Customer Experience
- Zendesk experience preferred
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.