We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to join our growing R&D Delivery group. This role offers a unique balance of both technical and customer facing responsibilities, as you will be the guide to a variety of brands, including top tier ecommerce players during their integration with Global-e.
- Act as a technical focal point for integrating clients, and as a product specialist on ecommerce platform capabilities and requirements definition.
- Take ownership during the implementation cycle and meet deadlines for both external clients and internal teams.
- Provide an on-going education and technical assistance to current partners and integrating clients.
- Lead customers through troubleshooting until problem resolution.
- Work closely with development team to implement new features and customer specific requirements.
- Provide ongoing support for Customer Success and Tech Support teams with live brands.
- Must be based in Japan.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT Operations or Technical Pre/Post Sales team, with direct client interaction in a web-based environment, as a Technical Support/Development/Implementation Engineer.
- Good understanding of HTML / CSS.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases - preferred.
- Experienced in working with APIs and troubleshooting JSON payloads.
- Experience with debugging tools and analysing logs.
- Good understanding of HTTP and web-based technologies.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in PHP/.NET - preferred.
- Strong Japanese and English communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment - desirable.
Note: Please submit your resume in English.
Unfortunately we are unable to support with visa sponsorships.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.