We are looking for an Export Controls Analyst to join our growing team.
The ability to manage export controls is a critical element in the company’s core services, and is a major aspect of the company’s growth and international expansion.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Monitoring, implementing and ongoing management of e-commerce export controls, HS codes, e-commerce restrictions and the tax implications associated therewith;
- Working closely with tax analysts, legal team and product team to monitor those controls, and provide support in this regard;
- Support company’s clients with ongoing and ad-hoc product classifications and restrictions.
- Continually enhancing the company’s export controls tools and capabilities, including design of such tools and execution of projects;
- Day-to-day work with other departments (Product, Account Managers, Finance, Legal), providing guidance and analysis in order to better serve our customers
- Liaising with the Company’s operational teams across the world in order to develop, implement and supervise all aspects of export controls as part of the Company’s solution and services
- Involvement in special projects associated with various aspects of the Company’s international trade
- At least 1 years of analytical / economical analysis experience – a must.
- Proficiency in Excel – a must.
- SQL – a great advantage.
- High level of English (spoken and written) – a must.
- Acquaintance and understanding of international export controls – an advantage.
- Experience in international trade / regulations company or service provider – a strong advantage.
- Experience from an e-commerce / commodity / retail company – a strong advantage.
- Experience working in a global company – an advantage.