We are looking for an automation engineer who will join the growing automation team at Global-e.
The applicant will lead the planning, design, implementation, and execution of automated functional test strategies.
The Candidate will be working as part of an agile team testing applications having a complex web architecture containing a broad range of technologies and backend systems.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Assess and understand business requirements.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by the project.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Passionate coder with at least 5 years of application development experience.
- Expertise with .Net framework, C#, Asp.Net, Entity Framework
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- An extraordinary level of understanding of complex business requirements
- Experience working with SQL Server Database
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.