Global e is a leading provider of comprehensive cross-border e-commerce solutions proud of our multi-cultural team! We went public in May of 2021 and are preparing for significant growth.
Today, we are looking for a Carrier Analyst
- Handle carrier exception reporting, on a daily basis.
- Handle Hub exceptions remotely and in person at the CDG facility.
- Deal with Zendesk tickets. Zendesk is our CS ticketing system so experience in that or a similar would be preferable.
- Be able to fix addresses so we can create awb’s for shipping.
- Act as primary point for the carriers and hub operations in the country.
- Continually monitor carrier performance/ SLA's – drive performance & improvement.
- Location: UK, London
- Must be able to cover the teams holidays.
- Fluent in French and English
- Have good excel abilities as candidate will be working on spreadsheets from some carriers.
- Have an understanding of how a cross dock facility/ warehouse operation works.
- Ideal candidate may have worked for a courier previously, or within warehouse dealing with high volumes of ecommerce orders and/or has CS experience dealing with a tangible product.
- Used to dealing with carriers for inbound and outbound.
- DG certified would be an advantage in Ltd & Ex Quantities.
- Have a knowledge of Incoterms , HS Codes, COO, accurate data is important in International shipping.