As a Project Configuration Expert, you will fill in an essential role of providing technical assistance and expertise to project managers in successfully launching new clients, involving the ongoing management of our ever-growing client base. In addition, you will be working closely with the customer success managers team as well as other teams in Global-e and act as a system expert for technical support of live clients including direct customer interfacing role. This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking for an entry-level position and getting massive experience working on projects with well-known international and smaller brands. You will also gain in-depth knowledge of the E-Commerce domain.
The Configuration Expert responsibilities will include:
- Be a knowledge point of contact as an expert of the system settings for various of teams – customer success managers, project managers, operation managers and more.
- Working with cross-functional teams and related stakeholders to achieve and apply unified work processes and best practices by creating new tools and services for internal teams and customers.
- Supporting project managers in driving project delivery, identifying, and addressing project risks/issues.
- You will be required to work independently on activities end to end, including pushing for cooperation with other teams, and escalating when required.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties to support project delivery and business benefit
- Be responsible to provide technical and operation support for hundreds of clients, The focus is to drive the business forward by providing better service, preventing and solving issues, and creating operational efficiency.
- Academic background - B.A degree
- Technological background and/or orientation - Must
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Experience with SQL – a strong advantage
- Familiarity with JSON and XML data structures – an advantage
- Proactive approach
- Ability to handle concurrent activities under pressure