Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. With Global-e, retailers and brands can increase international traffic conversion and grow sales by offering customers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless localized shopping experience.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Solutions Engineer, to join Global-e and take a key part in supporting our Sales, Project, Product/R&D teams in conducting technical conversations with online retailers and brands wishing to expand their cross-border business with Global-e.
The job will include leading the technology and integration tracks in face-to-face as well as remote meetings with prospects and existing clients, being always up to date with ongoing and future developments of Global-e’s systems, as well as taking client’s feedback, inputs, and requests back to the Product and R&D teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Global-e’s cross-border solution to our prospective customers.
- Help prospect customers understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
- Become a Product Expert who is 100% up to date with features and product roadmaps, by actively participating in internal technical discussions, and contributing “field-level” feedback from clients and prospects.
- Act as the Project's and R&D team's mediator by thoroughly documenting feedback, inputs, and requests that are raised during client meetings.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Travel to sales meetings and technological workshops at customer sites; attend professional conferences etc. as required.
- Have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments.
- Deliver solution design and integration strategy to fit brands’ platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution; including defined “best practice” on the frontend, order management, and logistics requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
- BA/BS/Master degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- At least 2+ years experience in integrating/architecting software or infrastructure for distributed web systems.
- Good understanding of systems integration concepts and RESTful services.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with multiple technological environments (including emerging technologies), methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales or solutions engineer in a customer facing role preferred
- Experience with eCommerce platforms integration is a strong plus
- Open-minded with a lifetime willingness to learn.