We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Israel-based Growth department.
In this role, you will be supporting long-term revenue growth and conversion uplift of our clients by using big data and BI platforms.
You will be responsible for developing and presenting data-driven business cases liaising with key business executives and stakeholders as well as cross-functional internal teams.
- Work with large amounts of data and build data-driven performance models
- Analyse and optimize existing customers business offerings and pricing strategies
- Build data and insights tools for internal teams
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and statistical models
- Build data-oriented business cases to be presented to customers and prospects
- Take significant part in our pre sale presentations to prospects as the data expert in those meetings
- See beyond numbers and identify business opportunities based on data analysis
- Use 3rd party data to build customized reports
- Verbal and written English- Mother tongue- Big Advantage!
- BA in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics, Industrial Engineering
- Previous experience (1-2 years) as a business analyst or equivalent
- Skilled in data analysis and visualization tools – Excel top-level. SQL advantage.
- Positive and curious mindset