Global-e is looking for Sales Director who will be responsible for initiating, developing, and maintaining long-term relationships with our APAC partners and customers.
This candidate will be the main focal point for senior executives in key companies, handling relationships, service, and business collaborations.
- Execute and manage sales / success strategies deployed by CRO to meet the company’s objectives
- Manage the relationship with multiple strategic partners and customers.
- Present and develop growth opportunities across Australia and New Zealand
- Act as Global-e’s brand ambassador, work closely with Marketing team to run joint marketing initiatives
- Opportunity to lead the growth of the site, Including building the future team
- Take responsibility for the customer life cycle from lead throughout the sales process, implementation and ongoing support
- Reports to VP APAC
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Business Development.
- Experience in working with carriers or logistic / SaaS solutions supporting ecommerce growth
- Proven experience in generating opportunities and winning deals across retail / ecommerce
- Experience working independently in a high-volume dynamic environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Highly motivated and target-driven personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management capability.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.