We're looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the team and to take a solid part in our technology development, testing, merchant onboarding and support.
The job will include involvement in the testing of our cutting-edge software systems and the opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider.
*This is a Hybrid position that requires 3 working days from office
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Proven experience with writing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Suites (STD – software test description, STR – report, STP – plan)
- Proven experience with bug cycle management.
- Proven experience working with relational databases such as MS SQL Server.
- Strong ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritize and plan own time to ensure tight deadlines are met.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to meet clients’ tech stakeholders remotely and face-to-face.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using tools like Jira, TestRail, Browserstack, Postman.
- Experience in automated testing – very strong advantage.
- Previous experience with e-commerce systems - strong advantage.
- Previous experience with B2B integrations - strong advantage.
- Previous experience supporting global development and QA teams - strong advantage.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or other technical fields – advantage.
- Experience working in scrum/kanban methodologies – advantage.