Global-e is looking for Executive Assistant to the founders of the company.
The Executive Assistant drives topics through the organization and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the business needs of the founders. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and the senior management, organizes executive outreach and oversees special projects.
- Assisting with day-to-day activities.
- Attending meetings and ensuring proper follow-ups.
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external business colleagues.
- Managing calendar and setting up meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Drafting and formatting internal and external communication including meeting minutes,
- reports, memos, and presentations.
*working from the office
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the international environment.
- MS Office proficiency
- English – Mother tongue level
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Exemplary work ethics and being comfortable with handling confidential information.
- Creative, innovative, driven person, capable to face challenges and eagerness to work in a dynamic, matrix structure.