This role is primarily to oversee and monitor the movement of parcels from the merchant through the hub and successfully to the carrier. This involves actively visiting and working within a 3PL environment. Visiting merchants to train in the process to their operatives for merchant hub, hybrid and Global-e hub solutions. Liaising with the Tech Team to solve issues and answering CS queries through Zendesk. You will also be expected to work on all carrier exception reporting. You will need to be able to work well in a team but also be confident in working alone and making decisions.
This role is currently 100% remote. Successful candidates must live in commuting distance to Columbus, OH in order to commute to our future warehouse location.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Proven abilities to manage multiple accounts at a time
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.