We are looking for an Applicative SQL Server DBA with proven experience in system design and understanding.
The open position is part of the Data science and business insights department at Global-e, which fulfills a critical part in business decision making and Financial complex processes (including reporting to NASDAQ).
- Design, Develop and Maintain Complex Financial reporting (E.g. complex queries).
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, and provide ad-hoc reports (SSRS) and analysis on time and with high quality
- Design , Develop and Maintain data loading processes from external heterogenous sources using PowerShell and SQL scripts.
- At least 3 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA.
- Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code.
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts.
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- High standards of design, documentation and testing plans.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Experience in Financial Terms (Advantage)
- Experience with AWS (Advantage)
- Experience with PowerShell (Advantage)
- Experience with SSIS (Advantage)